Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Belated Valentines!

Valentines Day has come and gone. Mine was spent walking around Melbourne with incredibly sore feet. Not the most romantic of situations but we were on holiday so it was good enough for me!

Before I left for my little trip away I had joined a cute little secret valentine swap with my pals at the LXC. We all got given partners but no one knew who was sending a secret valentine to them. I was terrible and sent mine out late (so much so that I had to send it while away). It however reached it's destination faster then anything I have sent overseas has so I was happy. :D

I hadn't made a pop up card in a quite some time so I had to bring out my trusty old book about pop ups my dad bought for me when I was younger. Here was the result! 


Front

Earrings I included with the card. 
Inside - the spelling error cleverly disguised under the red heart ;)  

I made a bad spelling error as I generally do when doing fancy writing and missed out a letter in the word Valentine inside the card. Luckily my genius thinking thought up a good way to disguise this mistake hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment