Sunday, January 16, 2011

WARRRRP ZONNNNE!

I was in a bit of a tired mood today and didn’t really know what I wanted to do. To try and stop myself going to sleep 2hrs after I woke up I started playing “Super Meat Boy.”

Well it definitely did the trick in hyping me up hardcore. If you ever want a game so ridiculously frustrating yet so incredibly satisfying then this is the game for you. I had picked it up on the Steam Christmas sale nice and cheap and had only played a couple of levels. Today however I powering through it A+ing levels left right and centre on my first play of the level (and putting my bf’s skills with the game to shame while I was at it hahaha).

I have no way to describe this game other then it being a simple platformer. It’s the physics in the way that adorable little ball of meat moves that is the tricky part. That and the countless things that you can fall into, smoosh yourself on, and can completely obliterate you. Prepare to die a lot in this game.

Well after my mass session of this game (Which I also went back to later on that night) I decided I wanted a little meatboy of my own thus this phone hanger was born. Also after my love for machrinarium I did one of little Josef up too.


So if you are up for the challenge you can get Super Meat boy from steam here http://store.steampowered.com/app/40800/

No comments:

Post a Comment